About Me

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Incidents in my life, Things i learn,The World i see. The incidents that move me... My World My Place !!

Words of Wisdom


I admit it i've made some mistakes, ok some big mistakes, loads of them but you cant hide in your room forever feeling sorry for urself ,its not practical at some point you gota get back out there , face out the things and confront your demons.And yes i have made some bad choices , lost my head and let people down, people i care for, but there still might be time to get some thing right.
Ever since i can remember i wanted to be clever some people are born clever same way some people are born beautifull i am not one of those people. I am gona have to work at it, put in the effort. If i messs it up , i will learn from it.
Besides sometimes its not about knowing the right answer , sometimes its about asking the right question.
Cheer's
Arun

No comments: