About Me

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Incidents in my life, Things i learn,The World i see. The incidents that move me... My World My Place !!

When I am Sad ! When I am Down

Not Everyone will be Cheerfull all the time, There will be good times , there will be bad times. There are times when each of us want some time alone for us. We may want so many things in life but we may not end up getting everything, but i heard in a movie that , some times we have to give up what we love the most to be happy. When i go thru such kinda situation i just listen to this song from Beetles.
It Feels good you know...


When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see,
there will be an answer.

let it be. Let it be, let it be, .....

And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light, that shines on me,
shine until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.

Let it be, let it be, .....

Cheer's
Arun


No comments: