About Me

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Incidents in my life, Things i learn,The World i see. The incidents that move me... My World My Place !!

EveryOnes Hero


You tought me how to walk,
when i first stepped into this world.
You tought me how to Ride a Bycycle.
You stood by me when i scored less in school.
You Let me do what i wanted in life,
and never told me be this be that.
You forgave me for the lies i told u.
You lent me money , when i needed most.
These May be Simple things , But
Memorable for me to shape me as a Human,
Small Dedication to the man,
Who thought me most in life.
Happy Fathers Day ....

3 comments:

archi-val said...

nice space.
have u written this ? found ur link on flickr.
good luck

Unknown said...

nice words! :)

Arun said...

Yes Archi, these are some thoughts of mine. Thank u floydgal.