About Me

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Incidents in my life, Things i learn,The World i see. The incidents that move me... My World My Place !!

Standing Tall














Daily we may see so many simple things we just see and move on, but wait ! observe carefully they convey so many hidden messages to us, see these bunch of guys standing. They last for only a short period of time, they too know it but they are so vibrant & jovial. They just live their life every day. So whenever i see them i realise , Man ! live for the Day, forget all your worries......

4 comments:

Flights Of The Mind said...

Yes..there is so much to learn from nature...
Btw...the "Every ones hero" on your Flickr stream is real good.

Cheers!
Flights Of The Mind

Arun said...

Thanks ! I am Glad u liked it !

Anonymous said...

Thats Excellent approach to life... uplifted spirits in heights....

Keep up the tempo...

Adios.
Amtrips

Arun said...

Thank u Amtrips !